What are you doing to get in front of your audience?
Like it or not, we’re in an age where – if we are out of sight, we are out of mind.
Today with people’s typically very short attention spans, it’s essential to create eye-catching visual content.
It’s estimated that people will click around and stay on a piece of content for an average of 8 seconds! You have mere seconds to convince them you are worthy of more of their time.
So the rule of thumb is – create attractive and engaging content that grabs people’s attention in less than 8 seconds!
It may seem impossible, but it’s not. It just takes a little creativity.
Start asking yourself or your team:
- What are some challenges your audience is having, and what are the results they are wanting to achieve?
- What are some different ways you can help your audience solve those problems and get those results?
- Where is your audience’s attention – online and offline?
- Who has the visibility that you want? What are they doing?
- What is one step you can take in the next 24 hours to get in front of your audience?
It can be something small, just get started!
I’m here to help you get started or be there along the way with this process!
Book a FREE CALL with me to go over how to break your message up into eye-catching, attention-grabbing, digestible content!
SAVE THE DATE!
My next Lunch and Learn is not far away! You are hearing it here first!
The first one was so fun, I thought, we need to do another one!
This one is Exploring AI (ChatGPT) and PR on Thursday, March 2nd @ 12:30pm EST.
And don’t forget to ask about our new offerings! We have campaigns to fit all-size budgets!
Email me or book a call to find out more!