Right now you are in the middle of writing your book thinking there is no possible way to start planning a launch campaign already. In a world full of different writers and creative ideas, it is never too early to start strategizing.
There are so many ways that you can spread the word about your book at little to no cost. I am going to share some of the most effective strategies with you so that you can be ahead of the game and rock your upcoming book launch!
● Go LIVE on social media and show your excitement!
– Live Streams are a great tool to help you reach your potential customers. Make an impression! Get them excited with you!
– Whether or not you’ve been active on social media before this, it’s important to give your audience something to look forward to. Platforms like Facebook,
Instagram, and YouTube are popular to go LIVE and discuss this super exciting project you’ve been working on.
– Once a week or once a month, go LIVE for a few minutes and give them a behind the scenes look into your life.
– Live streams also give you the opportunity to grow your email list. Give something away for free to those that are joining. Read the next bullet point for how to utilize your email list once people join!
● Send automated emails out to your subscribers
– Those on your email list are going to be among the very first who will know when your book has launched and is ready to sell.
– Create automated “countdown” emails. Get your audience sitting on the edge of their seats with your highly anticipated launch!
● Promote other Author’s Launches
– Community over competition is a major key to success in the world of authors. Building genuine connections with other authors will earn their trust and respect. They will also be more inclined to share about your work as well.
– Connect with other authors on social media and tag them in posts you’re sharing about them. Feature them in your next LIVE by having them as a “guest”. The possibilities are endless to make an impression!
● Run a giveaway on Social Media
– Asking your audience to share and promote your book on social media through a giveaway is as close to free advertisement as you are going to get. Getting good
engagement on your posts with comments and likes will help you out as well!
– Set up simple and basic IG giveaways where people can like and comment in order to enter. OR go all out and utilize a platform like Gleam.io (you won’t be disappointed!)
There are many other strategies you can use to get the word out about your book, but start with the basics. The more people you can reach organically, the better. The more people you get to trust you and believe you are genuine, the more books you will end up selling!
Have you been wanting to amplify your message with the media?
Maybe you’re looking to be on TV, get seen in print, be a guest on a podcast, or launch your book.
Publicity can make that happen!
My clients have been featured on national TV like GMA, on major podcasts like The Ken Coleman Show, and in major publications like Forbes, and The Wall Street Journal (just to name a few).
Having a publicist in their corner has changed the way people look at their business by making them appear as a thought leader in their niche.
Since getting appearances like these, they’ve had consistent new business coming in! It’s the real deal.
Imagine how completely different your life would be after being featured in the press, finally getting those dreamy clients (you know, the ones that LIGHT YOU UP!).
Let me give you a customized strategy plan that will actually walk you through step by step what you need to do to make all of this happen. If it were me, I’d be running not walking to booking a call with me! Let’s amplify your message and get you in the media asap.